Update on COVID-19
Our team is complying with all the new Hygiene & Safety protocols according to the Greek government regulations, the Greek Health Organization and the European Union protocols.
Regarding your stay:
• We take care of the cleanliness and disinfection of rooms and public areas according to the official Hygiene Protocol for hotels.
• Our staff is trained and certified to use protective equipment, to apply certified procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfection of all public areas of the hotel in addition to the rooms and suites.
• We maintain the social distances for our staff and we recommend the same for our customers.
• We provide hand sanitizers in all public areas of the hotel in addition to masks and gloves upon request.
• Our breakfast apply all the rules of food hygiene and safety (HACCP).
• Our hotel policy was to provide daily room cleaning service. Although, the new regulations suggest “non-frequent cleaning of the room during the stay but only upon request of the customer”. Please inform the reception upon arrival of the cleaning frequency you wish.
• Arrival time is after 15:00 and departure time is until 11:00.
• Departure after 11:00 and until 18:00 is possible only after consultation with the Reception, according to availability.
We wish you a safe stay,
Pandora Suites hotel team